LilypieNext Birthday Ticker



Friday, November 02, 2007

yay!!

I am so totally wicked excited cuz mommy took me in the car today and we went to the dog place and they are giving me a bath and making me smell pretty cuz daddy said bowsieface you smell like dog and I said daddy you know there is nothing wrong with smelling like dog and mommy said of course not honey but it is still time for a bath and I said ok mommy if you say so. so mommy took me to the baths place but that is ok cuz even though I hate water I usually end up getting to go someplace cool after I am at the baths place. mommy said that we are going to stay at the hotel so that mommy can quilt and stuff which is way cool cuz I have never been to a hotel before I don't really know what it is but I think it will be cool cuz mommy never takes me to places that aren't cool. mommy said that I will have to stay in my travel home while she is downstairs but that she will come up and visit me and give me treats and play with me and love me and I will get to sleep on the bed with mommy or with grammy cuz she is staying in the same room and she is going to come up and play with me and all kinds of fun cool stuff so I am wicked excited. :)

No comments: