LilypieNext Birthday Ticker



Tuesday, November 13, 2007

fun fun fun!

so it's been a while since I got on the computer but it's cuz I've been busy and going all kinds of places and seeing all kinds of people and running and running and running and running around everywhere. mommy took me with her to a thing called quilt retreat and I don't really know what it is but there were lots of people there that liked to pet me and say oh bowser you are so cute so it wasn't that bad. mommy and grammy let me stay with them in a hotel but I don't know what that is all I know is that I had to stay in my room while mommy and grammy went downstairs and then they would come upstairs and play with me and take naps and then go back downstairs and say bowser be a good boy we are going to go sew. there was one night after mommy and I were driving and driving and driving and she let me stay in her lap for a little while and I napped there and then I had to go in my crate again and then we went to the hotel and mommy and grammy went downstairs but mommy didn't notice that I had my little legs crossed and I had to go to the bathroom so then they left me in the room and then my auntie melly came by and said oh no bowser why are you barking so she called my grammy on her phone and said bowser is barking you need to come quick! so then mommy came upstairs and said oh no bowser what is wrong and I said mommy mommy I need to go the bathroom! so then my mommy took me downstairs and we went outside and I felt a lot better after that so mommy put me back upstairs in the room and I had a tiny nap and then mommy and grammy came upstairs and we went to sleepies. then at the end mommy said ok bowser you need to go home with grammy I will see you later and I said ok mommy I love you but then I was thinking about it and mommy didn't tell me any of this beforehand and I didn't know when I would see her again so I was said but then mommy came to get me because she said it was a surprise party for grammy and grammy said oh bowser you knew the whole time and didn't tell me and I said grammy I didn't know there was a surprise party I don't even know what a surprise party is! then mommy and I went home but then after a few days mommy and daddy left and auntie michelle picked me up and brought me over to their house so that I could play with my friends abby and gretta. well gretta doesn't really like to play with me but I play with abby and then gretta gets mad and barks at us but it was a lot of fun and I am still really really really tired from running and running and playing and running and humping and running and running and all that good stuff. mommy and daddy said that in a few weeks I'm going to get to stay with grammy and grandpa in maine with the lily rose cat for almost ever because they are going on a big plane and can't take me with them. but it will be fun cuz I like taking naps with grammy.

No comments: