LilypieNext Birthday Ticker



Tuesday, November 20, 2007

whoa!

I get to go all sorts of fun places with mommy and daddy cuz before I got to go to the hotel and then I got to go to my girlfriend abby's house (and her sister gretta's house too) and now I got to go see my other gram and my friend elijah. I was a good boy the whole time even though people were feeding me turkey and all kinds of good food and I might have stolen a few pieces from them but shhh don't tell mommy and daddy. I felt bad for my friend elijah because he told me that he doesn't feel good and that he tries to eat and eat and eat but he is still really skinny. my other gram says that he has an allergy but I don't know what that is and maybe it is like a little man in his tummy eating all the food for him it could be I don't know but either way I feel bad for him and I tried really hard not to play too rough with him but he didn't want to play too much anyway cuz he was tired and slept a lot. mommy and daddy brought me home and then I slept and slept and slept and slept and then I said mommy mommy my tummy hurts and I threw up on the rug but then I felt ok and went back to sleepies after mommy put me outside. daddy said that I didn't feel good because I was eating my friend elijah's food but I don't know I guess it could be. now I am feeling really good and I am all excited because my grammy and grampy are coming to visit me and my mommy says that I am going to see them and stay with them for a whole month even though I don't know how long a month is I bet it's a really really really long time and grammy lets me sleep on the bed with her for naps and grampy is really soft to sleep on too. I am all excited to see my aunt lily rose too even though she doesn't really like me that much.

No comments: