LilypieNext Birthday Ticker



Thursday, October 04, 2007

halloween

so mommy said she went to target yesterday to get me a halloween costume. whatever that means. it must be that weird black suit thing with sticks hanging off of it and the annoying head thing she made me try on. she said, "oh bowser you make such a cute spider. I wish it was the right size." then she was talking to daddy about how there were no mediums and now he's going to have to be a pumpkin and she has to get something because blah blah blah. I stopped hearing her and went to play with the furballs and stuff because no one was paying any attention to me. I don't know what this halloween is but I'm not sure if I like it. mommy said something about treats so it can't be that bad. she said that me and miss heather and mommy are going to go back to the pug meetup for the halloween party and I hope that I don't have to wear that dumb black suit again. maybe I'll just get treats. and cake. mommy's never made me a cake but she said they taste yummy.

No comments: