LilypieNext Birthday Ticker



Wednesday, August 08, 2007

[sigh]

mommy finally trusts me to use the computer again. she said that cuz the cats tried to sab... sab-o...tawdge... sabotage! her computer by pouring water on it while she was watching the tv box she didn't want any of the pets using her stuff anymore. I guess I can understand, but it wasn't my fault! dumb old furballs trying to mess me up. mommy said she was in a bad mood this morning because of my brudders. they were mad cuz I got to stay in the cold room when it was all hot out and stuff and cuz they don't like me or whatever they didn't want to sleep on the bed in the cold room cuz that's where I was sleepin' so they got all mad and started moving around the water dishes and dumping out all the insides and making big messes all while we were sleepin' and stuff and then when mommy got up cuz I got up cuz I didn't want to sleep anymore she went down the stairs into the food room and just went oh bowser what are we doing to do with them and let me go to the outside but I didn't go run run run run run run run cuz it was all wet outside and I don't do wet. then mommy was mad cuz I wanted to eat my brekfast in the bafroom with her cuz I lick her legs and dry her off when she gets out of the baf and there was cat litter on the floor and I would try and eat it even though I have my brekfast right there but it's not my fault cuz I just like to try everything and I usually spit it all out anyway but it's kind of crunchy and fun. anyway she had to clean up the floor and then one spot was cleaner than the rest of the spots so then she had to clean all the spots and I was just waiting and waiting and waiting for my brekfast then finally I got to eat my brekfast and there was a weird round thing in my brekfast and I said mommy why is there a weird round thing in my brekfast and mommy said that it was so that I could give more kisses and I said mommy why do I need to have a weird round thing to give kisses cuz I already give tons of kisses cuz it's way fun to give kisses and mommy said sweetie daddy and I didn't know how to tell you this but as much as we love your kisses your breath is stinky and of course I didn't really know what that meant but if mommy says that I can give more kisses cuz I have this weird round thing then that is ok with me. besides it doesn't taste that bad.

[update: for those of you who are wondering why 'kt' talks like a dog... it's because bowser lost his computer privileges and hence lost his email account due to inactivity and now must post under the name 'kt'. if he is a good boy, perhaps his mom will activate a new account for him so that everyone can send spam, I mean, adoring fan mail.]

No comments: