LilypieNext Birthday Ticker



Wednesday, April 05, 2006

if I weren't an animal lover...

I would kill the dog. no seriously. he ate my library book. just started gnawing on the binding. I do feed him. really. I do. but, apparently I wasn't paying enough attention to him (how can I not?) and he decided to eat the book. and not just a few teeth marks... he went to town on it and then had the audacity to come into my room, sit on the futon, and chew on it directly in front of my face! [sigh] oh well... at least it was just a $13.99 paperback. it could have been worse.

and to be fair to the dog... jaeger the cat, in search of tasty blue hair elastics, knocked the book off my bureau (for those of you who assumed I left the book open to eating)... so it could be a conspiracy. though I doubt the dog and cat would work together... though the most unlikely team may prove to be the most chaotic and successful...

No comments: