LilypieNext Birthday Ticker



Saturday, August 20, 2011

oh so tired

maybe mommy and daddy were right about me not feeling so good.  I do not really feel like doing anything today.  I am very tired.  I do not want to eat and I do not want to drink and mommy just keeps trying to put sticky stuff in my mouth but I do not want it because I just do not want it!  blecch!

daddy left early this morning and he told me to be a good boy and that he loves me that he hopes I feel better and he is going golfing and will be home later and that I really really need to feel better because he loves me very much.  and then mommy left too and said that she was going to watch a movie but would be back very soon and then I just laid down and waited for them to come home and then mommy came home and said bowsieface you do not look like you feel better and I said no mommy I do not feel better please do not give me anymore sticky stuff and I do not want kibbles or water either please.  so then mommy and I sat on the big bed and watched tv and mommy doesn't think that I heard her but I could hear her when she was talking to me and telling me she was worried about me and I think she was crying but I can't tell because I was so tired and I couldn't keep my head up or give her kisses to tell her that I love her too.

No comments: