LilypieNext Birthday Ticker



Thursday, August 18, 2011

feeling punky

yesterday I wasn't feeling so swell.  mommy and daddy said that it isn't right that I fell over on my own and then couldn't get back up right away so they said that I needed to go see the doctor to find out if I was ok but I think I'll be ok because I only feel kind of punky and I still want to eat my foods and drink my waters and play with my brudders and all that stuff.  but I had to go see the doctor anyway and I had to sit and wait and sit and wait and sit and wait and daddy's arms were getting tired and there were all these other aminals there and they were making noise and they were not happy either just like me but mommy and daddy kept saying you are a good boy bowser we love you bowser and kept giving me kisses and I said ew stop I do not want anymore kisses mom blech!  but then we got to go in and see the doctor and he said hi bowser how are you and then he was talking to mommy and daddy and said I was looking ok and I thought that duh I know that I could have told you that but no one listens to the little black pug but then he stuck me with a sharpie but I was a good boy and did not cry and then he said good boy bowser and mommy and daddy said oh you are a good boy bowser and then the doctor told mommy and daddy that he would talk to them later or something like that but I don't know because I stopped hearing them.  then mommy and daddy brought me home and I took naps until they got home.

No comments: