LilypieNext Birthday Ticker



Monday, August 22, 2011

feeling better

for the past few sleeps I have not felt very well and I was really tired and all I wanted to do was sleep and lay down and then my mommy and my daddy left me in a place with all these other people I did not know and it was scary and I did not like it so much but I was so tired that I did not really care. then my mommy and my daddy came back to get me and we went in the car but I was not happy and I usually like to ride in the car but at least this time I got to sit with my mommy on the ride so that was okay. but then my mommy and daddy brought me in to another place like the place we just left and that made me sad but they kept giving me kisses and said oh bowser we love you and you have to get better and you have to stay here so that you can get better and come home with us and I said that sounds really nice but I am too tired so I just put my head on my paws and looked at mommy and daddy.
but then after mommy and daddy left and I got stuck with ouchies the new people I did not know stuck me with more ouchies and then I do not really remember much but when I woke up I felt better and was able to pick my head up and I wanted to talk to my mommy and daddy and tell them that I felt better and could go home with them now but they were not there and it was all the people that I did not know.
I hope my mommy and daddy come and take me home soon. I even miss my brudders.

No comments: